Get Maximum Value for Your Home - You Deserve It!
The marketing strategy I employ is designed to create as much interest in your property in the first 30 days as possible. This is the critical time period for every new listing. In the first days of any new listing, a property receives the greatest amount of viewing by prospective Buyers. Buyers waiting for the "right" house in the "right" neighborhood will view a new listing as soon as possible. The more promotion, the greater the showing activity, and the more opportunity there is to obtain maximum pricing.
* Prepare home for showings: Walk through your home as though you were viewing it for the first time. Are the lights bright enough? Are you able to easily walk through rooms and up to windows? Do closets show available space and organization? Would you feel like many repairs would need to be made before you could move in? Marking lot lines is helpful so buyers can easily see the property they are considering. Staging a home can mean dollars in your pocket. Think how attracted you are to well appointed model homes.
*Presenting your home with professional staging and photos are an important part of preparing your home for sale. There is more inventory than ever for Buyers to choose from.
* Prepare home brochure: I develop a full-color brochure showing your special home features and any information a Buyer would need in order to make a buying decision on your home. They are placed in your home for Buyers to take with them to help remind them of these important items.
* Advertising: A scheduled and advertised Realtor tour/open house is planned. A virtual tour placed on the Internet within the first 2-3 days of your on-market date will help create the interest we are seeking to generate prime showing activity. Every new listing will get the attention of Buyers and agents looking for your type of property, therefore we want to make your home stand out to the buying public and easy to show in those first 30 days.
* Communications and follow-up: I have a full-time licensed assistant, Judy Dancha, who is available to maintain communication with you so that you know our efforts in marketing your home as well as the follow up with agent feedback. This is critical to both of us. We want to be sure you are receiving the service that you deserve when selling one of your most important assets.
* If your home hasn't received the activity we expect in those first 30 days, we analyze your showing activity and feedback and review the market again to make the adjustsments necessary to spur activity. At this time we can adjust our marketing strategy and/or pricing to begin a new approach to the market, repeating marketing and promotion.
My goal is to help you obtain the highest price in the shortest amount of time. My listing contracts are for 150 days. As with all contracts, there are many negotiable items we will discuss.
I look forward to the opportunity to bring you a sale on your home, providing you with excellent service and making this a pleasurable experience for you and your family.