Get Maximum Value for Your Home - You Deserve It!
The marketing strategy I employ is designed to create as much interest in your property in the first 30 days as possible. This is the critical time period for every new listing. In the first days of any new listing, a property receives the greatest amount of viewing by prospective Buyers. Buyers waiting for the "right" house in the "right" neighborhood will view a new listing as soon as possible. The more promotion, the greater the showing activity, and the more opportunity there is to obtain maximum pricing.
* Prepare home for showings: Walk through your home as though you were viewing it for the first time. Are the lights bright enough? Are you able to easily walk through rooms and up to windows? Do closets show available space and organization? Would you feel like many repairs would need to be made before you could move in? Marking lot lines is helpful so buyers can easily see the property they are considering. Staging a home can mean dollars in your pocket. Think how attracted you are to well appointed model homes.
*Photo Shoot: Your best exposure is a good color photo presentation. I use professional services to ensure the best exposure for your home. Look at my virtual tours and notice that many are narrated.*Photo Shoot: Your best exposure is a good color photo presentation. I use professional services to ensure the best exposure for your home. Look at my virtual tours and notice that many are narrated.
* Prepare home brochure: I develop a full-color brochure showing your special home features and any information a Buyer would need in order to make a buying decision on your home. They are placed in your home for Buyers to take with them to help remind them of these important items.
* We decide together the strategy to use in presenting your home to the public. Web exposure is more important than print advertising, but I present my properties in both mediums. Realtor networking is important to keep your home 'top of mind' with active agents and especially those working in the relocation field.
* Communications and follow-up: I have a full-time licensed assistant, Judy Dancha, who is available to maintain communication between us so that you know what we are doing to market your home and follow up with agent feedback. This is critical to both of us. We want to be sure you are receiving the service that you deserve when selling one of your most important assets.
* If your home hasn't received the activity I think it should in the first 30 days, we review the market again and make any necessary adjustsment we believe that will make a difference in attracting new interest. At this time we can adjust our marketing strategy and/or pricing to begin a new approach to the market, repeating marketing and promotion.
My approach to selling a home is to incorporate Realtor networking and good exposure through the use of technology that works to expose a property in the right medium to get the most attention possible. The use of technology in real estate sales is essential when over 80% of the Buyers use the internet to search for a home. But don't overlook the most important marketing approach of all, proper pricing. The saying goes that you can't exercise your way out of a bad diet, nor can you sell an overpriced home, especially in a Buyer's market!
I look forward to the opportunity to bring you a sale on your home, providing you with excellent service and making this a pleasurable experience for you and your family.